Battery LED status indicator is flashing red and white
The battery LED flashing red and white is indicating an internal fault. Try the following:
If your product has been in extreme hot or cold temperature, wait until it reaches room temperature.
Try resyncing the earbuds and charging case.
- Turn off Bluetooth on all devices within 30 ft of the earbuds.
- Place earbuds in the charging case for 5 seconds.
- Remove earbuds from the case. The earbuds and charging case should now communicate as normal.
Check for and install any available product updates.
Go to btu.bose.com to clear the error
- Connect the product to a computer via a USB cable
- Go to btu.bose.com
- The application will check the error and clear it automatically. In some cases if your firmware is already up-to-date, you may see a prompt to continue. Click "OK" to reset the error.
If this does not work and the LED state doesn't change, your product will need service.
Reset your product.
Your product may need service.
Click here to start service