Three lights glow solid on the charging case
If the 1st, 3rd and 5th LED lights on charging case are lit and glowing solid white, an error occurred with the case. To resolve this, try the following:
Try a different USB cable.
Try a different charger.
Try resyncing the earbuds and charging case.
- Turn off Bluetooth on all devices within 30 ft of the earbuds.
- Place earbuds in the charging case for 5 seconds.
- Remove earbuds from the case. The earbuds and charging case should now communicate as normal.
If your product has been in extreme hot or cold temperature, wait until it reaches room temperature.
Check for and install any available product updates.
Reset your product.
Go to btu.bose.com to clear the error
- Connect the product to a computer via a USB cable
- Go to btu.bose.com
- The application will check the error and clear it automatically. In some cases if your firmware is already up-to-date, you may see a prompt to continue. Click "OK" to reset the error.
If this does not work and the LED state doesn't change, your product will need service.
Your product may need service.
Click here to start service