Bose® 131® marine speakers let you enjoy quality sound on your boat just as you do at home. Connect these flush-mounted boat speakers to your on-board stereo components and bring high-fidelity sound to the water, with greater clarity and consistency than you might expect from conventional marine stereo speakers.
Take to the waters with Bose® sound
- Flush-mounted design for pre-cut boat speaker openings
- Ported enclosure for consistent high-fidelity audio performance
- Tested to withstand snow, rain, salt and extreme temperatures
- Three-year limited warranty
Designed to flush mount in the pre-cut speaker openings provided by many boat manufacturers, each Bose® 131® marine audio speaker features a Bose® full-range driver for high-fidelity sound, and a ported enclosure for smooth, consistent low-frequency response.
Our proprietary drivers deliver a more consistent sound field than many conventional boat speakers, while the innovative ported enclosures compensate for the unpredictable mounting environments that can diminish performance. With Bose® 131® marine stereo speakers, you enjoy clarity and full performance even afloat.
Performance in the extreme
Like all Bose weather-resistant speakers, 131® marine speakers are thoroughly weather tested; they are guaranteed to withstand snow, rain, salt spray and extreme temperatures, and are covered by a three-year limited warranty.
- Full-range drivers have innovative helical voice coils for a more consistent sound field and enhanced clarity from all your recorded music.
- Bose® environmental testing simulates exposure to sunlight, rain, heat, ice, salt and water—proof of the extreme conditions these outdoor speakers can endure and still deliver reliable, long-lasting performance.
- Compact design simplifies installation and fits the pre-cut speaker holes on many boats.
- Helical voice coil driver (11.4 cm) delivers natural, high-fidelity sound from a small marine speaker.
- Polymer fibre composite driver cone ensures high quality sound reproduction that is resistant to the type of deterioration often caused by extreme conditions.
- Silicon-coated surround for consistent sound quality regardless of weather conditions.
- High-impact polystyrene, polymer enclosure for years of listening pleasure with a greater level of durability.
- Ported enclosure design for rich lows from a small enclosure.
- Stainless steel hardware allows you to place these speakers in the rigours of a marine environment.
- Syncom® computer tested to ensure one of the highest levels of quality and reliability in the audio industry.
- Each speaker:30 cm H x 18 cm W x 8.9 cm D (2 kg)
- Grille diameter:21 cm
- Mounting depth:8.9 cm
In the box
- 2 Marine speakers
- 2 Mounting flanges
- 2 Speaker grilles
- 2 Speaker cables, 18 gauge (50.8 cm)
- 2 Speaker cone shields
- Template for positioning, cutting and drilling holes
- 30 screws (6 extra)
- 10 wire nut connectors
How are the 131 speakers mounted?
What conditions and temperature extremes can these speakers withstand?
131 speakers are designed to withstand:
- Sun, high humidity (rain and snow), salt and fog
- Temperature extremes (-40°C to 70°C; -40°F to 158°F)
- Permanent outdoor installation